11.08.2013

The First Trimester

Well... The first trimester has come to an end... and boy am I glad! Being sick while at a school all day is just not fun! Here are some pictures of the "progress":

13 weeks - 117lbs.
7.5 weeks - 124lbs.
 11 weeks - 124lbs. 


                                                 



7.5 weeks. This is what I normally look like plus a little bit of water retention. Also, starting to feel pretty nauseous.

11 weeks. No weight gain yet, but a little bit more bloated (or constipated?). Started getting sick more often and eating a lot less. Smells were really getting to me.

13 weeks. Weight loss = 7 pounds. Not a recommended weight loss plan :( So... smaller belly, but holy cow, bigger boobs (sorry for anyone who didn't care to read that) I went to the doctor and was given a nausea medicine. It's so helpful!

Now I am at 14 weeks and I still haven't officially started gaining weight, but my "pudge" came back {so thankful I can eat now!} The kids are starting to poke my belly.


No comments:

Post a Comment